Are you ready to up your game with new challenges? Do you get excited about helping teams work together better? Are you passionate about agile, communication, group dynamics, culture and helping people and teams grow?
We need an Agile Coach who can dynamically adjust to new situations, from introducing new teams to agile, to coaching an agile team that’s struggling, to a room full of executives struggling to support agility across an organization.
We’re looking for a coach who can build relationships, work well with teams, other coaches and leadership to meet the organization where they are and help chart the path forward.
- Be a badass coach, make a measurable difference so clients want you for their future challenges.
- Champion and exude a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Evaluate current state, assist teams in identifying waste, impediments and experiments towards future improvement.
- Provide thought leadership in an Agile and DevOps transformation.
- Train and guide teams, managers, stakeholders and executives to instinctively make agile decisions.
- Foster autonomous, self-organizing, empowered and continuously improving teams.
- Coach and mentor people to become the leaders of a transformation to an agile, continuously improving organization.
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to drive delivery of value and adoption of Agile principles and practices.
- Train teams on specific agile practices and/or methods to resolve problems they encounter.
- Instill the habits of learning, growth and continuous improvement.
- You grew up in the trenches of a software development organization and are not afraid of hanging out with the best of the best.
- You understand and are able to address business drivers for agile transformation.
- You’re an expert professional coach, facilitator, mentor and trainer.
- You’ve got a strong presence, drive for results and collaborative attitude.
- You can communicate the big picture vision or relevant details as needed to demonstrate a principle.
- You have a deep knowledge of agile principles and practices with the ability to instill that knowledge at all levels of the organization.
- You can read team and organizational culture, then shape or leverage it to move towards agility.
- You have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- You lead by example and have shaped command and control behaviors into Agile leadership behaviors.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in rapidly changing environments.
- Able to articulate and promote the value of DevOps and XP technical practices.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an agile team member.
- At least 4 years of experience on successful agile transformations.
- At least 2 years of experience coordinating the work of multiple Agile teams.
- At least 3 years of people management experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a Software Product Development company.
- Experience with Organizational Change, Organizational Design and Change Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in science or technology.
- Agile Certifications.